We are looking for a talented, pragmatic project manager who forms the direct link between the sales department and our professional services. As a project manager, you are a professional responsible for overseeing the addition of new services and technology into business’s operations and you are the single point of contact of the customer.
You are responsible for overseeing several projects for the duration of the process, which means planning, quality and budget.
You start with meetings with the IT architects, sales persons and other professionals to learn about the needs of the clients.
Afterwards, you develop a more specific plan. You develop new strategies and you develop a relates process while taking all of an organization’s operations into account.
You ensure that a project is completed on time and within the budget. You oversee the project to ensure the desired result and deliverables are achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied. The customer experience is in the whole process a core business.
Your main responsibilities are
- Detecting the needs of the client
- Preparing a kick off internal meeting
- Preparing and set up a kick off meeting at the client
- Set up a plan of implementation
- Agreement about project objectives
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Organization and planning of the people working on the project
- Follow up of every stage of the project
- Carrying out risk management
- Verifying the service level agreements
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Planning the meetings with the customer
- You are the single point of contact of each project
- Taking care of the customer satisfaction
- Controlling the satisfaction after the ending of the project
- Recruiting specialists and subcontractors
Are you ready to accept this challenge?
Send us your motivation by e-mail or by letter (with your curriculum and your photo) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Esri Belux, Nerviërslaan 54, 1780 Wemmel. In your motivation, you can mention your expectations concerning the contents of the job, the company culture and the salary.