Esri BeLux helps clients to get the best results from the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) of ESRI. It concerns the use of maps in all kinds of applications, our customers are both governments (municipalities, cities, ministries, public companies …) and private companies (industry, real estate, service companies, …).
With regard to these products, we have a helpdesk team that supports customers with daily use, questions or problems. The tasks in this team are broad, ranging from setting up webinars, maintaining user communities to helping with questions about how to use the software to helping with technical problems.
- Within the helpdesk team we are looking for a strong communicative and customer-oriented person who helps our users with the non-technical questions. This concerns both incoming questions from users about the use of the software and the maintenance of “frequently asked questions” sections of our website.
- You quickly learn all the possibilities of our software and the best way to help our customers with the help of our support resources in both the Belgium-Luxembourg organization and the international ESRI network.
- You receive (telephone, email, notes …) and manage the support requests of our customers, solve them where possible and pass them on to the more technical members of the helpdesk team or other specialists.
- You also help customers with the use of their licenses, maintenance subscriptions, user rights and user credits.
- You work in a fascinating, strongly growing and international world of map applications inside the helpdesk team, you contribute to show what is possible with our powerful products.
Do you see this job as Customer Service Representative (Administrative Assistant-) at Esri Belux in Wemmel ?
Then apply to: email@example.com.