Esri Belux helps customers in Belgium and Luxemburg with getting the most out of GIS solutions of ESRI Inc. We have a team of GIS professionals helping customers to implement ESRI solutions as well as to help them derive the most advantage from their Esri implementations as well as expand the use of GIS solutions into new business areas. Our team has GIS engineers, IT architects, Infrastructure specialists, a helpdesk as well as developers.
We are looking to expand our team with a GIS developer, based in Wemmel or Namur. Occasionally your travel to customers for meetings or interventions on site.
- As GIS-Developer you expand or integrate the ESRI products with automation scripts, add-on apps, integration points with other applications.
- You are mostly involved in smaller scale, short term projects (weeks rather then months) where in most cases only 1-2 people are staffed: you have several projects and learn fast from one project to another.
- Functional requirements are mostly defined by GIS engineers, although you need a good level of analysis skills to fine-tune the specifications that our team or customers are giving you.
- You join the world of ESRI, with many international contacts and the possibility to get trained in international developer conferences in Europe or the USA.
- As GIS-developeryou will have the possibility to get acquainted with our products, customer questions, solutions, by entering first into a training and developer function, which will form the basis of your future job as lead developer.
- Esri Belux offers you a challenging position as GIS-developer with an interesting salary and other benefits.
- You get the chance to develop your talents in a high-tech and exciting environment.
- We offer a competitive package with meal-vouchers, hospital insurance, a company car and fuel card, a company mobile phone, 32 days of vacation (20 days + 12 compensation for a 40h week) and a flexible working schedule.
Tempted to join the world of ESRI?
Send us your motivation by e-mail or by letter (with your curriculum and your photo) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Esri Belux, Nerviërslaan 54, 1780 Wemmel for the attention of Martine Gielens. In your motivation, you can mention your expectations concerning the contents of the job, the company culture and the salary.