‘The Science of Where’ …
For years, Esri BeLux has been active within the market of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in all its possible facets, ranging from spatial analyses to imagery and remote sensing, from mapping and visualisation to real-time data collection and management, from 3D and BIM integration to IoT,… The GIS world is fascinating and challenging at the same time: GIS is a continuously evolving business in which Geo is always central to improving the business and processes of numerous governments (ranging from the EU, federal government, regional governments, provinces to municipalities), utility companies, ports, multinationals, large corporations and SMEs. It is a wonderful world where the capabilities of our solutions can be deployed across all levels of an organisation.
We are looking for a qualified Business Consultant to help our clients reform their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important ally to every organization who wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake the necessary steps and provide the follow-up of projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks resources or motive to perform them in-house.
A successful business consultant has first and foremost a broad knowledge of the many facets of business and market forces. The ideal candidate will also possess great problem-solving skills to provide solutions and recommendations that will increase profitability and efficiency. You will Inform, Inspire and help the customers to improve their business and processes and help them to translate their strategy.
The goal is to contribute to the clients’ long lasting success so that our reputation can expand along with our clientele.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a their needs, vision, strategy, ….
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (meetings, workshops, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.) and translate this into actionable tasks that you coordinate with the Professional Services Team
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- You will cooperate closely with the Sales team
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such GIS, BIM, AEC, IoT, ….
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with a wide selection of project management software and databases
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- Eager to learn and translate business into Solutions
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus
- A unique opportunity to use your talents in the exciting and dynamic world of GIS
- A pleasant working environment in a young, dynamic and growing company
- A full-time contract with an attractive salary supplemented with extra legal benefits such as meal vouchers and hospitalisation insurance
- 32 days of holiday (20 holiday days and 12 days compensation 40-hour week)
How to contact us
Does this sound like a perfect match to you? Then don’t hesitate to fill in the form or send in your application to email@example.com and clarify us how you can make this job successful.
Information Technology & Services
GIS Consultant Major Account
As a medior GIS consultant you will coordinate all GIS/Esri related activities for one of our major clients. What will your day look like? You will be the contact person for all [...]
As manager of the support desk you are responsible for the smooth operation of a team of 4 coworkers whose primary focus is to assist customers with their queries related to our software. In [...]
Product Sales Manager
Do you want to work at the intersection of product development, marketing and sales? Do you like to coordinate as well as working hands on? Then you must apply for this job with Esri [...]