As a GIS Consultant, you will passionately deploy the latest ArcGIS technology throughout projects, pre-sales processes, business analyses and support for our broad range of clients, both public and private.
- Based on your experience, you advise clients on how to improve their processes and business with ArcGIS technology and best practices.
- You support our clients through training, consultancy and coaching assignments on challenging and varied projects.
- You continuously develop your knowledge and insights on the use of our software (through the international network of colleagues within the esri family), the integration of these technologies in the processes and architecture of the customer, the evolutions on the market, etc.
- You work together with your colleagues and reinforce each other’s knowledge.
- You will continue to grow and can serve as a beacon and a leader for new colleagues.
Does this sound like a perfect match to you? Then don’t hesitate to fill in the form or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and clarify us how you can make this job successful.