Esri BeLux helps customers get the best results from the ArcGIS platform, the world’s most advanced Geographic Information System. Are you passionate about spatial analysis, imagery and remote sensing, mapping and visualisation, real-time GIS, 3D GIS, data collection & management, … Then the position of GIS consultant is definitely something for you!
What will your day look like?
As a GIS Consultant, you will passionately deploy the latest ArcGIS technology throughout projects, pre-sales processes, business analyses and support for our broad range of clients, both public and private.
- Based on your experience, you advise clients on how to improve their processes and business with ArcGIS technology and best practices.
- You support our clients through training, consultancy and coaching assignments on challenging and varied projects.
- You continuously develop your knowledge and insights on the use of our software (through the international network of colleagues within the esri family), the integration of these technologies in the processes and architecture of the customer, the evolutions on the market, etc.
- You work together with your colleagues and reinforce each other’s knowledge.
- You will continue to grow and can serve as a beacon and a leader for new colleagues.
What is your story?
- Master’s degree in Geography, Bio-engineering or similar.
- Customer and result oriented.
- Communicative and commercial attitude.
- Analytically strong and structured in approach.
- ‘Can do’ and ‘hands on’ attitude.
- Team player
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-moving international environment with lots of variety.
- Native speaker of Dutch or French and good knowledge of English.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to develop your talents at the world leader in GIS;
- Internal training, including Esri certificate;
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a young, dynamic and fast-growing company;
- Extra legal benefits including company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers and hospitalisation insurance;
- 32 days of leave.
How to contact us
Does this sound like a perfect match to you? Then don’t hesitate to fill in the form or send in your application to email@example.com and clarify us how you can make this job successful.
Information Technology & Services
GIS Consultant Major Account
As a medior GIS consultant you will coordinate all GIS/Esri related activities for one of our major clients. What will your day look like? You will be the contact person for all [...]
As manager of the support desk you are responsible for the smooth operation of a team of 4 coworkers whose primary focus is to assist customers with their queries related to our software. In [...]
Product Sales Manager
Do you want to work at the intersection of product development, marketing and sales? Do you like to coordinate as well as working hands on? Then you must apply for this job with Esri [...]