As Industry Leader Local Government with passion and enthusiasm, you will build the market development of GIS solutions with both existing and new customers and help them gain insight and develop projects (e.g. smart cities) where the GIS technology supports the vision and goals of the cities and towns. You will become the thought leader and inform and inspire potential customers, dynamise your network and expand the community in Belgium and Luxembourg with a focus on achieving revenue targets.
What will your day look like?
– You are the point of contact in the sector of cities and municipalities and you are focused on the development of the market.
– You are/will be the tought leader in Belgium and Luxembourg with an approach and expertise to help customers with both trends, insights and projects to achieve their goals.
– You stay informed (and follow) the new trends and you can indicate how the technology can help clients to solve bottlenecks, improve their operations and realise their strategy.
– You build a lasting relationship with the decision makers and guide them to the closing of the deal.
– You guide and support the development of the projects.
– You build and manage your network in a dynamic way. You create your network of influencers and the active core.
– You create the GIS community for (Local) Government in Belgium and Luxembourg and are responsible for dynamising the community by informing, inspiring and organising info-sessions, workshops and webinars.
– You coordinate the marketing campaigns aimed at informing, inspiring and helping customers and prospects at both management and operational level.
– You are able to detect the needs and translate them into the possibilities of the technology.
– You work closely together with the international group of responsible Local Government within the esri family (in the other European countries and with the team in the US).
What is your story?
At least 5 years of professional experience in the public sector and in providing (IT) solutions.
Experience with the sale and/or implementation of IT solutions is a plus.
You are sales-oriented and get a kick out of realizing a deal where you help the customer to improve his business and processes.
You have a solution-oriented way of thinking.
Meticulous yet with a creative side.
Customer and result oriented.
Communicative and people-oriented.
Analytically strong and structured in approach.
Can-do and hands-on attitude.
You enjoy working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with lots of variety.
You have a perfect command of Dutch, French and English (both written and oral).
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to develop your talents with the world leader in GIS;
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a dynamic and fast-growing company;
- An attractive remuneration package
How to contact us?
Does this sound like a perfect match to you? Then don’t hesitate to fill in the form or send in your application to email@example.com and clarify us how you can make this job successful.
Information Technology & Services
GIS Consultant Major Account
As a medior GIS consultant you will coordinate all GIS/Esri related activities for one of our major clients. What will your day look like? You will be the contact person for all [...]
As manager of the support desk you are responsible for the smooth operation of a team of 4 coworkers whose primary focus is to assist customers with their queries related to our software. In [...]
Product Sales Manager
Do you want to work at the intersection of product development, marketing and sales? Do you like to coordinate as well as working hands on? Then you must apply for this job with Esri [...]