Provide vision and technical leadership to help design, develop and implement the next generation of geospatial solutions using cutting-edge Esri technologies for customers in Belgium and Luxemburg.
Be part of a growing and innovative team of consultants within Esri BeLux’s professional services department. This is a unique opportunity to blend your experience and subject matter expertise with our broad solution platform to engage with our customers in a variety of different areas during their digital transformation journey.
What will your day look like?
- Advise customers in implementing innovative GIS solutions using Esri technology and in recommending the appropriate design, architecture and implementation best practices.
- Provide hands-on leadership to a diverse team of technical consultants throughout the entire GIS engagements life cycle including requirements gathering, workload estimation, technical risk management, analysis, design, build/configuration and testing.
- Responsible for guidance and mentoring to junior technical team members.
- Provide technical expertise for proposals and participate in the costing/scoping process.
- Coordinate with customers and various professional services teams to ensure successful implementations.
- Regularly engage with project and program managers to provide technical guidance and follow-up until successful deployment, delivery, and transfer of knowledge.
- Execute data migration projects during software upgrade trajectories.
- Install and configure enterprise software deployments on designated IT server infrastructure according to specific customer specifications, both on-premise as in the cloud.
What is your story?
- A minimum experience of 5 years in designing, deploying, configuring, implementing, integrating and administering complex enterprise (GIS) solutions, either as stand-alone environments, or as an integral part of the customer’s enterprise solution stack (knowledge of the GIS platform is a nice add-on).
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, GIS, or a related field.
- Understanding of the GIS concepts and how to apply them to solve complex business problems.
- Capable of installing enterprise grade software on a variety of environments (Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, …).
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud computing architecture.
- Ability and willingness to interface and communicate proactively with clients.
- Be self-motivated, a proactive problem solver, team-oriented, and creative.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team.
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Professional proficiency Dutch/French/English language, fluent in writing and speaking.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to develop your talents in the fascinating and promising GIS world.
- Access to various training tracks, including certification on specific topics.
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a dynamic company.
- An attractive compensation package.
How to contact us?
Does this sound like a perfect match to you? Then don’t hesitate to fill in the form or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and clarify us how you can make this job successful.
information Technology & Services
GIS Consultant Major Account
As a medior GIS consultant you will coordinate all GIS/Esri related activities for one of our major clients. What will your day look like? You will be the contact person for all [...]
As manager of the support desk you are responsible for the smooth operation of a team of 4 coworkers whose primary focus is to assist customers with their queries related to our software. In [...]
Product Sales Manager
Do you want to work at the intersection of product development, marketing and sales? Do you like to coordinate as well as working hands on? Then you must apply for this job with Esri [...]