Do you want to work at the intersection of product development, marketing and sales? Do you like to coordinate as well as working hands on? Then you must apply for this job with Esri BeLux. Within our Sales & Marketing team we are looking for a new teammember to set up and built our digital & marketing sales strategy.
What will your day look like?
- You will take the responsibility of the prospection, contact, intake talks and qualification of potential leads within the market.
- You will work closely with the account managers to take care of the leads and clients and, based on the knowledge of the products, guide them through the full sales funnel.
- Drafting of proposals and further follow up in order to achieve a successful close of the sales deal.
- Analyse the different needs in the market and clients (interpret market research and apply relevant findings) and detect potential leads.
- Translate the products Esri offers into solutions and position them into the market.
- Oversee customer response, reacting as necessary to any feedback. Start additional growth campaigns or suggest potential improvements to the product.
What is your story?
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- You have a first B2B marketing & sales experience (2 to 3 years) with a strong focus on sales.
- You excel in organization and result orientation.
- You can translate issues and needs into (technical and technological) solutions that answer the needs of the market.
- You are pro-active, dynamic and motivated.
- You like communicating with customers.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What do we offer?
- A unique opportunity to develop your talents in the fascinating and promising GIS world.
- Access to training.
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a dynamic and growing company.
- Attractive compensation package.
How to contact us?
Does this sound like a perfect match to you? Then don’t hesitate to fill in the form or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and clarify us how you can make this job successful.
Information Technology & Services
GIS Consultant Major Account
As a medior GIS consultant you will coordinate all GIS/Esri related activities for one of our major clients. What will your day look like? You will be the contact person for all [...]
As manager of the support desk you are responsible for the smooth operation of a team of 4 coworkers whose primary focus is to assist customers with their queries related to our software. In [...]
Product Sales Manager
Do you want to work at the intersection of product development, marketing and sales? Do you like to coordinate as well as working hands on? Then you must apply for this job with Esri [...]