Join the GIS Generation
Stand out from the crowd. ArcGIS for Student Use comes with everything you need to learn skills that will set you apart to your professors and to future employers.
Take charge of your future. Learning technical skills is important and can help you land a volunteer opportunity, an internship, or even a job.
Use GIS for the good
Make the world a better place. Learn how to make sustainable decisions that support people and the planet.
Get ahead in class
Every subject has its place, and GIS has its place in every subject. Learn skills that you can use in all of your classes, from archaeology to zoology.
$100 a year gets you :
- ArcGIS Desktop Advanced (ArcGIS Pro and ArcMap)
- The most popular ArcGIS Desktop Extensions
- ArcGIS Desktop software updates
- ArcGIS Online Named User Account
- 1000 service credits for data storage, premium data access, and geocoding and analysis
- A suite of ready-to-use apps for use anywhere, on any device
- A Living Atlas of the World with maps and data, including access to foundation content from Esri, on thousands of topics
- Installation support
- Unlimited access to self-paced e-learning on the Esri Training website.
ArcGIS for Student Use delivers an easy and low-cost option for individual academic use as well as for students who want to build a GIS portfolio while in school.
Get ArcGIS for Student Use in a few simple steps :
- Navigate on the site to « ArcGIS for Student Use» (button above) and click on “Add to cart”
- Next you can choose if you want your maintenance to be renewed automatically or not.
- Here you will be asked to login to your My esri;
- Go to http://my.esri.com to create your esri Account.
- Choose the option ‘Create an account’ and insert your name and e-mail address.
- Click the ‘Create an account’ button and fill out the form.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click the included link in order to complete the process and to activate your esri Account.
- Warning! This mail is sent automatically and may be recognized as SPAM. Because of this please check your SPAM Box.
- Once logged in you can click on the desired maintenance form, amount and afterwards add them to your shopping cart
- In your shopping cart you can see the requested items and once you’re sure this is what you want to order you can click on “proceed to checkout”
- On the payment screen you can fill in your billing information and choose your payment method
- Next you can check your order one last time
- Your order is placed
If you have questions about ArcGIS for Student Use, get in touch with Esri BeLux