This course introduces web maps, apps, and other authoritative content that may be available through your ArcGIS Online organizational site. You will learn how to discover, use, create, and share content that infuses projects with geographic context, additional business intelligence, and visual impact. Course concepts also apply to ArcGIS Enterprise portals.
Individuals who have no or minimal experience with GIS
- Price: € 500
- Duration: 1 day
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
Prices are per person and excluding VAT
The following topics are covered:
- Using ArcGIS Online
- Working with web maps
- Presenting information with web apps
- Sharing using ArcGIS Maps for office
- Organization member access
After following this course you will be able to:
- Find content on an ArcGIS Online organizational site that meets your project needs
- Create and configure web maps and web apps
- Use web maps in Microsoft Office applications
- Share maps and other content on your ArcGIS Online organizational site.
- 23/09/2021 (FR) à Luxembourg ou Online
- 30/09/2021 à Namur ou online
- 05/10/2021 in Wemmel of online