Information about the day
As every year, we will also organize this year our Esri days. The Esri days will be held at the following locations:
- 25 October in Court-Saint-Etienne
- 14 November in Canach, Luxembourg
The Esri days is a must for everyone who wants to learn the full potential of the ArcGIS platform, to learn new applications and to learn how tools can simplify work.
You come in contact with other users and you can asks your questions to Esri Belux experts. You will also see examples on how the ArcGIS platform can efficiently be used.
Participation is free but registration in advance is required.
- 8h45 – 9h30 Welcome
- 9h30 – 9h50 Vision Esri
- 9h50 – 10h40 Smart Community: unlock the potential of your data
- 10h40 – 11h00 Coffee break
- 11h00 – 12h15 GIS in the industrial and business world
- 12h15 – 14h00 Lunch
- 14h00 – 14h45 What’s new in ArcGIS ?
- 14h45 – 15h15 How to integrate 3D into your GIS?
- 15h15 – 15h35 Coffee break
- 15h35 – 15h55 How can ESRI BeLux inspire and help you?
- 15h55 Closing Drink – networking
- 25/10/2018 – Namur – Château-Ferme de Profondval, 2, Chemin de Profondval, 1490 Court-Saint-Etienne
- 14/11/2018 – Luxembourg – Hôtel Mercure Luxembourg Kikuoka Golf & Spa, Scheierhaff, 5412 Canach