Get a comprehensive introduction to ArcGIS platform components and capabilities. In this course, you explore ArcGIS apps used for mapping and visualization, data collection and management, spatial analytics, and collaboration and sharing. Discover how the ArcGIS platform helps organizations address common business challenges and apply location-based insights to streamline operations and improve decision making.
GIS users who want to share content, to publish ArcGIS services, create custom apps, collect information from the field.
Basic knowledge of ArcGIS.Experience with Windows-based software for basic file management and browsing.
- Price: €660
- Durations: 2 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
Prices are per person and excluding VAT.
The following topics are covered:
- ArcGIS overview
- Preparing data
- Finding data
- Creating web maps
- Creating web apps
- Analyzing data
- Using apps for the office
- Collecting data in the field
- Monitoring field data.
After following this course you will be able to:
- Explain the potential uses of ArcGIS across your organization.
- Organize data using an ArcGIS portal.
- Prepare data and resources that your team can use to make their own map.
- Create web apps for your organization.
- Analyze data and present the results using a map or app.
- Tranfser information to and from the field.
- 31/05 & 01/06/2021 (FR) online