Everyone loves maps, but ArcGIS capabilities go way beyond mapping. This course explores how organizations use ArcGIS to streamline operations, gain deeper insight from data, and enhance collaboration across business lines. Discover how ArcGIS capabilities work together to enable efficiencies and insight at scale, and get inspired by what’s possible when location intelligence is infused throughout the enterprise.
Business and Technical leaders who need to understand ArcGIS as a system of record for business operations to improve decision-making and collaboration.
No experience with GIS or ArcGIS is required.
- Price on request
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- The role of ArcGIS
- The role of data in ArcGIS
- Realizing business value with ArcGIS
- How ArcGIS can provide a return on investment
- How ArcGIS solutions can provide value
- Using ArcGIS to create a web map
- Analyzing data with ArcGIS
- ArcGIS app builders and your data
- The value of ArcGIS apps
- Managing information throughout your organization with ArcGIS.
After following this course you will be able to:
- Invigorate reports and communications using immersive ArcGIS stories to increase collaboration among teams, project stakeholders, and the public using ArcGIS Hub sites
- Realize ArcGIS benefits more quickly with people-focused change management and ArcGIS Solutions configured for specific industry workflows and key information products
- Understand how ArcGIS functions as a system of record, engagement, and insight that supports critical workflows and business needs
- Enable impactful insight and information-sharing through an ArcGIS portal that enables easy access to geographic data, ready-to-use content, and web maps and apps.
There are no fixed dates for this course. If you are interested in following this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no fixed dates for this course. If you are interested in following this course, please contact us at email@example.com