Extend your foundational GIS knowledge, get comfortable with the ArcGIS Pro application, and explore some of the most common GIS workflows. This course introduces techniques and general best practices to map, manage, analyze, and share data and other GIS resources. Hands-on exercises will give you the experience needed to efficiently work with ArcGIS Pro.
Please note that this course is for users of ArcPro. If you are using ArcMap please see our ArcMap courses. This course is equivalent with the ArcMap course: ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows.
Individuals with introductory-level knowledge of GIS concepts and limited ArcGIS experience
Completion of ‘Introduction to GIS with ArcGIS’ or equivalent knowledge.
- Price: € 990
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
Prices are per person and excluding VAT.
The following topics are covered:
- Getting started with ArcGIS Pro
- Working with GIS data
- Coordinate systems
- Symbolizing data
- Controlling feature display
- Adding text to a map
- Visualizing data in 3D
- Creating features from tabular data
- Associating tabular data
- Editing features and attributes
- Spatial analysis
- Analysis using ModelBuilder
- Map layouts
- Sharing with ArcGIS Pro
After following this course you will be able to:
- Combine data from different sources to create accurate, informative maps;
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data to keep it accurate and up to date;
- Design an attractive layout for maps that will be printed;
- Analyze GIS data to create new information;
- Share maps, analysis results, and geoprocessing models so they are easily accessible to colleagues, decision makers, or the public.
- 08-10/11/2022 in Namur in French
- 14-16/11/2022 online or in Wemmel in Dutch