This course focuses on the configuration of the ArcGIS platform for field data collection and how the ArcGIS apps for the field work together.
You will learn how to configure and deploy the apps for the field to perform the complete field data management workflow —from the office to the field, in the field, and back to the office. You will have the opportunity to use your own iOS or Android device to complete some course exercises.
GIS professionals and GIS managers.
Completion of ‘Putting ArcGIS to Use Across Your Organization’ or equivalent knowledge is recommended.
- Price: € 660
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- ArcGIS apps for the field
- Generating service requests
- Coordinating work assignments
- Navigating to work locations
- Creating a web map for use with Collector for ArcGIS
- Creating a smart form with Survey123
- Creating a dashboard to monitor operations
- Field data collection and management
After following this course you will be able to:
- Understand how the ArcGIS platform supports field data collection workflows
- Create a web app to request service calls
- Assign work to field workers and assess their status
- Create a custom navigation map with a custom operational layers for searching and navigation
- Navigate to a job site based on a work order
- Prepare data and maps for use with mobile apps
- Perform field data collection with mobile apps
- Monitor the status of field operations and assets.
- 28-29/09/2020 In Wemmel (NL)
- 21-22/10/2020 in Wemmel (FR)