This course prepares you to work with Insights for ArcGIS to dynamically visualize and analyze data from multiple sources on maps, charts, tables, and more. You will learn how to define a workflow to investigate a spatial problem, interactively apply analysis tools, and share your insights across the enterprise.
GIS analysten, managers and technicians.
Some familiarity with GIS concepts may be helpful. Completion of Introduction to GIS or equivalent knowledge is recommended but not required.
- Price: €500
- Duration: 1 day
Prices are per person and excluding VAT
The following topics are covered:
- Introduction to Insights for ArcGIS
- Adding and displaying data
- Exploring and visualizing data
- Spatial analysis
- Sharing your insights
After following this course you will be able to:
- Connect to data sources and prepare data for analysis.
- Visualize, interact with, and analyze multiple datasets.
- Share analysis results and workflow models.
- 26/04/2021 (NL) in Wemmel of online
- 28/04/2021 (FR) à Namur ou online