This course is for ArcMap users that wish to migrate to ArcGIS Pro.
This hands-on course will familiarize you with essential ArcGIS Pro terminology and prepare you to efficiently complete many different tasks related to visualization, editing, geoprocessing, and analysis.
In this course, you will learn how to efficiently and seamlessly migrate your work from ArcMap into ArcGIS Pro. You can use many items that you originally created in ArcMap without converting those items. You will see how you can author web maps, web layers, and other items and then share them on the web.
This course is for everyone with extensive ArcMap knowledge and wants to migrate to ArcGIS Pro.
This course assumes significant ArcMap experience. If you are brand-new to ArcGIS Desktop, take ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows instead of this course.
- Price € 660
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- Getting started with ArcGIS Pro
- Sharing resources using ArcGIS Pro
- Editing features and attributes
- Symbolizing and displaying data
- Displaying raster data
- Working with 3D data
- Performing analysis
After following this course you will be able to:
- Create an ArcGIS Pro project and import map documents and 3D scenes.
- Create and modify map symbology and layouts.
- Import a geoprocessing model and identify potential migration issues.
- Share geospatial resources to an ArcGIS Online organizational site or on-premises ArcGIS portal.
- 12-13/10/2020 (FR) in Namur
- 14-15/10/2020 (FR) in Luxembourg
- 14-15/12/2020 (NL) in Wemmel