Learn how to efficiently share a variety of geospatial resources to an ArcGIS Online organizational site or ArcGIS Enterprise portal website. This course teaches how to publish high-performing services that extend ArcGIS mapping and analytics capabilities across your organization.
Please note that this course is for users of ArcPro. If you are using ArcMap please see our ArcMap courses.This course is equivalent with the ArcMap course: ‘ArcGIS 4 : Sharing data on the web’.
GIS professionals, web administrators and application developers.
Completion of ‘ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows’ or ‘Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro’ or equivalent knowledge.
- Price: € 900,00
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- Sharing and Web GIS
- Sharing with ArcGIS Pro
- Sharing user-managed content
- Analysis in the ArcGIS Enterprise portal
- Sharing custom analysis
- Sharing packages
- Sharing imagery
- Optimizing map display through caching
- Using web apps and presentations
After following this course you will be able to:
- Devise a sharing strategy that supports your organization’s workflows and business goals
- Share map layers, web maps, data, imagery, custom analysis tools, and ArcGIS Pro project packages
- Create map and vector tile caches to enable fast display performance
- Share content between ArcGIS portals.
There are no fixed dates for this course. If you are interested in following this course, please contact us at email@example.com