Learn essential concepts and a standard workflow you can apply to any spatial analysis project. You will work with a variety of ArcGIS tools to explore, analyze, and produce reliable information from data. Course exercises use an Advanced license of ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS 3D Analyst, ArcGIS Spatial Analyst, and ArcGIS Geostatistical Analyst.
GIS analysts, technicians and GIS specialists.
Completion of ‘ArcGIS Pro: Essential Workflows’ or ‘Migrating from ArcMap to ArcGIS Pro’ or equivalent knowledge.
- Price: € 1350
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: This training will be organized in Dutch and French. Also possible in English at request.
The following topics are covered:
- Building a foundation for spatial analysis
- Planning and preparing for spatial analysis
- Proximity analysis
- Overlay analysis
- Automating spatial analysis
- Creating surfaces using interpolation
- Suitability modeling
- Spatial statistics
- Space time analysis
- Regression analysis
- Geographically weighted regression
- Geostatistical interpolation
- 3D analysis
After following this course you will be able to:
- Prepare data and choose appropriate tools and settings for an analysis
- Examine features and distribution patterns within an area of interest and identify optimal locations using 2D and 3D analysis tools
- Quantify spatial patterns using spatial statistics and analyze change over time to identify emerging hot spots
- Use interpolation and regression analysis to explain why patterns occur and predict how patterns will change.
There are no fixed dates for this course. If you are interested in following this course, please contact us at email@example.com
There are no fixed dates for this course. If you are interested in following this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.