As every year, we will also organize this year our Esri days. The Esri days will be held at the following locations:
- Flanders: October 15, Esri Belux, Nerviërslaan 54, 1780 Wemmel
- Wallonia: October 24, Château Ferme de Profondval, Chemin de Profondval 2, 1490 Court-Saint-Etienne
- Luxembourg: November 20, Parc Hotel Alvisse, Route d’Echternach 120, L-1453 Luxembourg.
The Esri days is a must for everyone who wants to learn the full potential of the ArcGIS platform, to learn new applications and to learn how tools can simplify work.
You come in contact with other users and you can asks your questions to Esri Belux experts. You will also see examples on how the ArcGIS platform can efficiently be used.
Participation is free but registration in advance is required.
We have compiled an attractive program with which you can learn even more about our GIS tools:
* Novelties are plentiful! To name a few: the new “viewer”, smart mapping on ArcGIS Online, 3D and BIM functions and of course the automation and fundamental integrations for your company.
* Of course we will not forget the new ArcGIS applications.
* And again this year we will focus on particularly interesting customer cases for your organization.
Discover all these innovations and the ambitious roadmap.
• 9:00 – 9:30: Welcome coffee and cookies
• 9:30 – 10:00: Esri vision: “See What others can’t”
• 10:00 – 10:20: ArcGIS: A powerful and all-in platform
• 10:20 – 11:10: Novelties in ArcGIS Online and WebGIS
• 11:30 – 12:10: Novelties in ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Enterprise
• 12:10 – 13:30: Lunch
• 13:30 – 14:15: Examples suggested by Esri BeLux customers
• 14:15 – 14:45: Esri Solutions: Indoor, Urban and Hub
• 14:55 – 15:10: Improving the customer experience thanks to StoryMaps and Experience Builder
• 15:10 – 15:30: Integration in the company: Autodesk and SAP
• 15:30 – 16:00: ArcMap migration to ArcGIS Pro
• 16:00 – 16:10: Add more intelligence to your utilities networks with ArcGIS.