Esri BeLux helps clients to get the best results from the Geographic Information Systems (GIS) of ESRI. It concerns the use of maps and geographical analysis in all kinds of applications; our clients are both governments (municipalities, cities, ministries, public companies …) and private companies (industry, real estate, service companies, …).
For these products we have a professional services team that supports the customers with daily use, questions or problems on the one hand, and also with the implementations, analysis and the roadmap of the ESRI platform at the customer.
As junior consultant you start with the team that supports our customers with daily use. The tasks in this team are broad, ranging from setting up webinars, maintaining user communities about helping with questions about how to install the software, to helping with technical problems.
- You quickly learn all the possibilities of our software and the best way to help our customers with the help of our support resources in both the Belgium-Luxembourg organization and the international ESRI network.
- You receive (telephone, e-mail, invoices …) and manage the GIS-related support requests from our customers, solve them where possible and pass them on to 3rd line experts where necessary.
- You work in a fascinating, rapidly growing and international world of map applications and geographic data analysis, and contribute from our services team to show what is possible with our powerful products.
- You are also responsible for the GIS courses:
- You provide training on Esri GIS technology You will be asked to collaborate on the development of new course materials (syllabus, tutorials, audio-visual support, …)
- You provide remote consultancy or coaching to our customers;
- You participate in the preparations of our Esri Days and other conferences
- You can develop into a Consultant role to support and coach our clients in challenging projects.
• A unique opportunity to develop your talents in the fascinating and promising GIS world;
• Growth to Senior Consultant
• Internal training, with opportunities to obtain an Esri certificate;
• A pleasant working atmosphere within a young, dynamic and strongly growing company;
• Extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance);
• 32 days off (20 days of vacation and 12 days of compensation for a 40h week).
Do you see this challenge at Esri Belux in Wemmel ?
Then apply to: email@example.com